Lithium Based Concrete & Stone Densifier
*Not Freeze/Thaw Stable
Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier is ideal for use on softer stones, existing aggregate and concrete of any age. It fills in pores and capillaries in concrete for a smoother surface and to increase surface density to achieve a higher gloss when polishing. Using Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier on concrete before polishing will speed up the results and enhance the resulting shine on the floor. It will also decrease the amount of sealer needed to seal the floor.
Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier is used on polished and non-polished concrete to reduce dusting and wear. On polished concrete surfaces, densifiers help concrete take a higher polish and make the surface less permeable to liquids so less sealer is needed. Densifiers are used on nonpolished concrete mainly to reduce dusting and improve stain resistance. Using Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier on limestone and travertine will allow a higher gloss when followed by polishing or sealing. It is even occasionally used on some marble floors for the same purpose.
- Easy to apply.
- Penetrates, and cures quickly, usually within an hour.
- Reduces dusting and wear by hardening surface.
- Simplifies maintenance by reducing need for topical coating.
- Makes the surface less permeable to liquids so less sealer is needed.
- Increases surface density so you can achieve a higher gloss after polishing.
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 11 Contains: 1 gallon