Portable Heated Carpet Extractor
U.S. Products new portable carpet extractor is the ultimate in user friendly design. The Sōlus is engineered for single person operation and transport. Upright design with large rear wheels and wheel handles make the Sōlus very easy transport up and down stairs and in and out of a work van by a one person. The Sōlus 500 is the first portable extractor on the market to earn the top GOLD level of certification from CRI's Seal of Approval program for deep cleaning extractors!
Enhanced performance features include, dual 3-stage or 2-stage, top mounted vacuums for incredible water recovery. Adjustable 0-500, variable 300/75, and fixed 150 psi give the operator the power and versatility needed for the toughest jobs. A key new optional feature is the solution re-circulator. Turn on the re-circulator and pre-heat the water in the tank up to 125 degrees. The Sōlus uses the patented in-line heating system delivering instant heat, raising the temperature of the water in the tank significantly increases consistent heat and cleaning power.
The Sōlus brings together all the best innovations of the U.S. Products line into one easy to use portable carpet extractor. Put this powerhouse to work for you today!
- Dual Top Mounted Vacuums: Soft-start, with unrestricted airflow for superior water recovery.
- Heater Element: In-line, after the pump for longer life and instant heat up to 212° F at the wand tip, lifetime warranty.
- Low Moisture system: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying, less chance of shrinkage or wicking from the pad.
- Smart Circuit Locator: Identifies separate lines to eliminate blown circuits.
- Tanks & Bodies: Lightweight, rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks and dents.
- Optional Solution Pre-Heat: Re-circulates solution through the heater to raise the solution temperature up to 125° F for consistent.
- Solid-State Circuitry: Senses temperature change in heat exchanger within 1° F for more consistent heat at the tip.
- Dimensions: 41”H x 22.5”W x 30"L
- Dump Hose: 22" height
- 12” Non-Marking Wheels and Upright Dolly Design for easy stair climbing by a single person
- 12 Gallon Solution Tank
- 9 Gallon Recovery Tank
- Convenient Low Solution Filling Area for easy filling
- 15' High Pressure Solution Line and Crushproof Vacuum Hose (optional 25' available)
- Cords: Two (2) 25' detachable 12/3 gauge, hospital grade plugs
- Two Roller Handles for easy maneuverability and loading
- Wand Caddy for easy transport
|Vacuum ||Dual 3-stage 5.7” soft start vacs, in parallel |
|Vac Shutoff ||Electronic |
|Pump ||Positive Displacement fully adjustable 0-500 psi |
|Heat ||Instant, Adjustable to 212° F |
|Heater ||2000 Watts |
|Gauge ||Glycerin filled pressure gauge |
|Wand ||Evolution Rotationally Molded twin tip. 500 psi |
|Weight ||108 lbs. |
|Pre-Heat ||Optional re-circulator for 125° F solution temp. (500R) |
|CSA C22.2 No. 10-1965 R2004|
Part #: Solus-500-CSA
The Sōlus 500(R) has been tested and awarded the Gold Certification for Superb Cleaning Performance from Carpet and Rug Institute.